Sunday, October 21, 2007

Elegant Post-It-Note



This is totally CASEd from my upline's upline's upline (if that makes sense), Pennie. She's been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for probably 14+ years and is so creative. This was one of several raffle gifts Pennie made for her annual Fall meeting that I was able to attend. Her meetings alone are worth becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator! I hope you enjoy several of her designs I'll be posting. And be sure to visit Pennie's blog to see her fabulous creations. Stamp sets: Baroque Motifs cardstock: brushed silver & brushed gold ink: Versamark other: gold EP; basic gray taffeta ribbon; pretties kit; stamp positioner


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Give Me Glitter/Jade's Gem said...

Nice CASE! I used the same idea... front panel from Pennie's Post-it note cover and adhered to an Ivory card base. Added a greeting and viola...Holiday Card. Yours is just beautiful!