Sunday, October 21, 2007

Awesome Acetate


Is this a cool card or what! A couple of weeks ago I found little on my stamping plate and was stumped as to what direction to head. So, I signed onto SplitCoastStampers.com (SCS) for inspiration; but this time, no gallery...I decided to try the 'challenge of the day'. As it turned out, the challenge was an acetate card...something I've never done. I love Soft Sky and Blue Bayou with the brushed silver cardstock. If you are interested in adding this technique to your list, sign up today and save your spot. This card will be included in my Thursday, November 1 card class.
stamps: Snowfall; Supersize Snowflake
cardstock: soft sky; blue bayou; shimmer white; brushed silver
inks: soft sky; blue bayou; white stazon
other: double stitched ribbon; silver cord; snow blossom punch; 1 1/4" circle punch; 1 3/8" circle punch; liquid glue; dazzling diamonds stampin' glitter

Posted by Picasa

No comments: